Friday, January 28, 2011

My Trip to Buffalo, Part 2

By Evan Sayer

The “Great Wolf Lodge” is a partially expensive hotel with an inside water park(exciting!). We went to the water park and did some fun things there for example: water slides (there was a big giant orange one, a roller coaster one, and a toilet bowl one.), wave pool etc.. After that we took our dinner (as the Indians say). We ate at a buffet that had goldfish snacks, chocolate pudding and much, much more! We went back up to our room which was on the third floor to go to bed. I slept pretty good through the night, of course I had a little jet lag.
When I woke up it was about six in the morning, that's when I got up and started to read a book called “Ripley's Believe It Or Not,” which is a book like “The Guinness Book of World Records.” Eventually my whole family joined in reading the book while we all waited for my grandma to wake up. After a little while we snacked on some rolls and went to the water park to swim a little bit, then checked out.
On the way back we had fun looking for gazebos and singing songs like “We are Cookies.”  (There seem to be a lot of gazebos in Canada.)
When we got home my mom and my dad unpacked the stuff that we packed up to go to the “Great Wolf Lodge.” Then we got ready for Christmas.
My Aunt Heidi was supposed to come the next day but she surprised us and got there that night!
The last thing I did when I was in Buffalo that was fun was sledding on a big hill called, Chestnut Ridge. Even my Mom and Dad went down the hill with us! It was very fast and icy.
THE END well, not really...

No comments: