Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Trip to Buffalo, Part 1

by Evan Sayer

I took a fourteen hour plane ride from New Delhi India to New York, then we had to take another flight to Buffalo which was about one hour. There were TVs on board the first aircraft we took because it was such a long flight. When we finally got there it was very very cold because there was snow on the ground, but for some reason I noticed the snow was blackish. “GROSS!” I thought. Then my dad told me that it was probably from car exhaust fumes and mud.
When we got to my grandma's house my mom and dad started unpacking our stuff while we tried on some new clothes that our grandmother bought us for playing in the snow. We came to my grandma's for Christmas and here is my Christmas list:
Lego kits,  an ipod touch, Playmobile.
Unfortunately I didn’t get all the stuff I asked for, which is normal because I don't think anyone ever gets all of their presents on their list.
The next day I played in the snow. My grandma had some sleds for example: a circle sled and a straight sled. She had these big dirty snow hills in her front yard that we sledded on.
Then we had a snowball fight and made snow angels with our friends from across the street named Josh, Katie, and Stephanie.
The day after that we baked cookies like snicker doodles,dark chocolate craisin cookies, peanut-butter
cookies, peanut-butter oatmeal cookies, Mexican wedding cakes, and chocolate chip cookies! And we went Christmas shopping. After that we went to the “Great Wolf Lodge” which is in Niagara falls Canada.
To be continued...

No comments: