Thursday, March 5, 2009

Basketball

We started taking classes to learn how to play basketball here at ATS!Our coach is an Indian woman who lived in Australia for a long time. She is really good at basketball. She offers the classes to kids here on our Basketball court.
There are about 12 of us between 6-9 years old. We practice running up and down the court. We are learning how to shoot, pass and do lay-ups. And we are meeting new friends too! It's really a lot of fun.
Here is a little video of Audrey trying to make a shot!

6 comments:

Griffin said...

Audrey,
Nice shot! Santa brought us a basketball hoop for Christmas. We can play one on one when you get back....(It's on!)

I am going to make the "nifty fifty"
club, I get a tee shirt showing that I did fifty or more book reports.

We are in our comic subject at school, my favorite comic is Calvin and Hobbs. Bella's dad came and gave us a demonstration on how to make a comic. He write comics.

I did not sign the book at all this week....not that I usually sign the book....just saying.

Do they have sign the book at your school?

How long does it take you to do your homework?

Griffin

Rion said...

Evan,
Coach Huff would be proud of you!

How long can you dribble? I can dribble 6 hours (just kidding), but I can dribble for a long time now.

I sent you a letter by snail mail...I wonder how long it will take to get there?

Next week is spring break...I'm ready for a break.

Talk to you soon!
Rion

TheKidz said...

Rion - I still did not get your letter. The mail here is slow. We only get one letter per week. I wish I had spring break with you.

TheKidz said...

Rion - I just got your letter! Thanks - Evan

Anonymous said...

griffen in third grade we don't sign the book and audery i started baset ball a long time ago and i am really good at it i pratice evey day.And i can dribble (not awnsering rion question)for about 10 minutes without looking and the ball not falling.

Anonymous said...

rion said he mailed you a letter i want to know your address!