Friday, February 20, 2009

Pedal boating!

We went boating in the moat (now a pond) of an old fort called, Purana Quila, the other day.
http://www.shubhyatra.com/delhi/old-fort.html We had a red boat. It was a little shabby, but we had fun exploring the pond.

Evan and Audrey each had a turn pedaling and steering with the boat tiller.
The funniest part was when a man and his son decided to rent one of the little speed boats and race around the moat right past us! Our boat rocked back and forth from all of the waves.

2 comments:

Rion said...

I wish I was there having fun with you!!!

Evan, I am writing my first letter to you. It's coming by "snail mail" so you should get it in a couple of weeks.

TheKidz said...

I wish you here too! You would like it here. Candies and some toys are much cheaper! You would have fun running around the park here at ATS Village! Maybe you can come visit?